Limitations of Libility
- To the fullest extent permitted under law, Logicserve shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the Content or the Website, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in these T&C (or elsewhere on the Website) will exclude or limit Logicserve’s liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Subject to the foregoing, Logicserve’s liability to you in relation to the use of the Website or under or in connection with these T&C, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- To the extent that the Website and the Content on the Website is provided free-of-charge, Logicserve will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
- Logicserve will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage.
- Logicserve will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information of any sort.
- Logicserve will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond its reasonable control or for any force majeure event.
- Impersonates another person.
- Logicserve’s maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to Rs. 10,000.