Do you have dandruff and it doesn’t go away easily ? Do not give up. We have a few natural treatments that you can try to get rid of dandruff…
- Apply a mixture of lemon, curd and oil to your hair. Soak for 15-20 minutes and then rinse. Repeat this every week.
- You could try the same process with egg yolk. Cover your head with a plastic cover as this one is a tad smelly.
- Replace your shampoo with a handful of baking soda as it is a natural dandruff remover.
- Another option is to apply apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse after 20 minutes.
- Make sure to get a shampoo with tea tree oil.
- Mix one part mouthwash with nine parts water and pour it in your hair after a usual hair wash. Do not rinse after this.